Main Plot Points:
Star Wars: The Force Inside –
- In a galaxy far, far away, everyone must decide where their true allegiance lies. Are you Jedi or Sith? All the most powerful heroes and villains in the Star Wars universe are here to reveal the Force inside you!
- First Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia ask questions to guide you and help you become a Jedi Master. Remember, as a Jedi, you will feel the Force flowing through you. Then the dark side of the Force will try to sway you – flip the book over and meet General Grievous, Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Darth Maul and Darth Sidious. Each side reveals your rank among the Jedi and Sith with a personalized certificate and poster with your picture!
- Personalize The Force Inside for your Star Wars fan with a name, picture and message of guidance. And may the Force be with you always!
- Welcome to the Star Wars galaxy! The Force is strong on the planet Lothal and Darth Vader is preparing to do battle with the Ghost ship’s team. Rebel Commander Sato has intercepted Darth Vader’s message to you and included an urgent letter asking for your help. A young Padawan like you could lead the crew to a rebel victory.
- Not so fast! Darth Vader instructs you to use his classified plans to devise a battle strategy to destroy the assembled rebel team led by Kanan Jarrus. You, too, could become a strong ally to the Empire. Grab your lightsaber or blaster and get ready to read profiles on Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, and Ahsoka.
- Will you unite with the Ghost crew or defend the Empire with your exclusive knowledge? It is time to secure your place in the galaxy. Only you can choose your destiny.
What We Thought:
- When I got the opportunity to review Put Me In The Story’s personalized books, I thought it sounded like a fun idea. You’ve seen these types of things at Hallmark stores and such, where the print your kids name on a page or two of a book and charge you a bunch of money for it. Or so I thought…
- Put Me In the Story has revolutionized the personalization industry. I decided to order two Star Wars books for my daughter Ava. When they arrived in the mail, it looked like the books were actually made for her at the publisher!
- The Force Inside is designed as a sort of Star Wars Dossier focusing on Jedi and Sith characters, with information on the heroes and villains, their weapons, their use of the force, and so on. Star Wars Rebels: Battle Plans From Darth Vader focuses on the hit TV series, but it’s more interactive, offering trivia questions about the charactered and also room for your child to write in their own ideas on how to capture the rebels, what kinds of tactics to use, etc. It’s a lot of fun!
- Most importantly, Ava’s name and image are everywhere throughout the books, organically printed on demand to appear as if they was made for her at the publisher. This isn’t a thing where your kid’s name is printed in an out-of-place font on two pages. Instead, it’s like it’s a real dossier prepared for your kid.
- In the Battle Plans book, there’s even a personalized Star Wars luggage tag with Ava’s name, address, and photo on it! How cool is that?!?
- I was extremely impressed with Put Me in the Story’s quality. The books are hardcover and a nice size and features 30-40 full color pages, many of which have Ava’s name on them.
- Put Me in the Story has over 70 personalized storybooks. You can visit them online at http://www.putmeinthestory.com.