Main Plot Points:
- PEACE-LOVING POP STAR … CAPE-WEARING PARTY ANIMAL … SUPERHERO PHILANTHROPIST … THE ONE AND ONLY SIR IVAN! SIR IVAN — who has made the incredible transition from Bank Board to Billboard certainly knows how to celebrate. Surrounded by a harem of gorgeous girls, he throws New York s wildest and sexiest parties at his over-the-top Medieval style Castle.
- Also known as Peaceman, SIR IVAN is a man on a mission – spreading a message of peace, love, and understanding, through his music and his charity work. Multi-Emmy® winning filmmaker Jim Brown captures the fast-moving vibe. Bonus features include FIVE music videos and additional footage from a party at SIR IVAN’s Castle in the Hampton’s.
What We Thought:
- Is Sir Ivan I Am Peaceman a joke? Is it like Bruno or Borat, a fake documentary starring an actor? It can’t possibly be real, can it?
- It has to be a joke. There’s no way this person exists or that others would take him seriously. It’s not possible.
- How do you go from being in a rich Jewish family to pretentious pop star? His father survives the Holocaust, makes millions in banking and his son wears a cape. What?
- And this clown is just a giant hypocrite. He wants to pretend he’s doing good and sure maybe some money goes to charity, but just look at him. He spends millions on parties, clothes, music, women and everything else. If he wanted to actually do good, why would he be throwing lavish parties to impress women?
- That’s another thing, how is THIS guy getting women? Oh that’s right, he’s filthy rich. He has an Asian girlfriend he cheats on constantly. He’s misogynistic which means he has to be a total jackass for ME to use that word.
- Maybe this clown is doing some good, but it doesn’t mean I wanted to watch Sir Ivan I Am Peaceman. It’s one of the worst things I’ve seen in a long time. There’s no point to it other than to showcase this guy’s lifestyle and show you how many women he sleeps with.
- Five Music Videos
- Plus Additional Hampton’s Party Footage
Notable Cast & Crew:
- Sir Ivan
Recommended if You Like:
- Wasting Your Life Away Watching Stuff Like This!