Mill Creek Entertainment, a leading independent entertainment distribution company, will release That ‘70s Show – The Complete Series on Blu-ray for the first time in its entirety on November 3. The complete 8 season set includes 1080p HD transfers, 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and 1.78:1 widescreen aspect ratio all housed in a unique package wrapped with a retro, velvet flocked o-sleeve (think black light poster, baby!). This collectible set also includes over 6 hours of bonus features with a few all-new, never-before-seen material including an HD interactive trivia game.
Remastered from the original film negatives, our favorite suburban kids from Wisconsin, Eric, Kelso, Jackie, Hyde, Donna and Fez, are making their way back to the basement in this definitive collection featuring all 200 episodes in widescreen high definition for an awesome Blu-ray experience! Set in the era of Led Zeppelin, TAB cola and Farrah Fawcett posters, this Emmy® award-winning sitcom aired from 1998-2006 with over 10 million weekly viewers in its first 6 seasons. This hilarious, coming of age, comedy features an all-star cast of Hollywood A-listers including Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men), Mila Kunis (Jupiter Ascending), Topher Grace (Interstellar), Laura Prepon (Orange is the New Black), Wilmer Valderrama (From Dusk till Dawn) and Danny Masterson (Men at Work). Fans will enjoy hours of retro bliss and far-out bonus features including audio commentaries, behind-the-scenes featurettes, never-before-seen bloopers and an extensive photo gallery for the ultimate flashback experience. This 18-disc collectible Blu-ray box set will be available for $149.98 MSRP.
- All-New HD Interactive Trivia Game
- Audio Commentary on Select Episodes by Director David Trainer
- Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes
- Cast Flashbacks
- A Series Retrospective and Bloopers Special
- PLUS Season Overviews, Photo Gallery, Original Promo Spots, AND MORE!
- 1080p High Definition 16×9
- Widescreen Aspect Ratio – 1.78:1
- DTS-HD Master Audio: English 5.1
- Episodic Run Time: Approximately 73 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Bonus Episodes may not be in HD or DTS