Main Plot Points:
- Samuel’s dream of becoming a famous hip-hop artist is in jeopardy. With the money gone and the record far from finished, he becomes desperate. When the man who loaned him the money threatens to confiscate everything, Samuel knows what he has to do. To make it work, he is going to take it all off. Hiding his new life from his beautiful girlfriend and his father – a prominent preacher in the community – soon proves difficult, as his good looks and talent draw bigger crowds than he ever dreamed.
What We Thought:
- I watched American Bad Boy days ago and just didn’t know what to say.
- It’s terrible. It’s clichéd. It’s stereotypical. It’s terribly acted.
- Can you tell I didn’t like the movie? I wasn’t expecting much to begin with. I’m not a huge Katt Williams fan so my expectations were low and it was even worse than I thought.
- I genuinely didn’t care about any of the characters or anything happening to them. I don’t know if it was going for Magic Mike or Chocolate City, but it didn’t come close to either.
- There is nothing new to the film. All the characters are exactly what you expect from them. They are super sexual or just sitting around talking about relationships. It’s just lame in every way.
- When Katt Williams is the biggest name in American Bad Boy, that’s an issue. When no one else in the film is any good, that’s even worse. When the whole thing is one giant clichéd film, you lose my interest. No thank you.
- “Testimony” Music Video
Notable Cast & Crew:
- Katt Williams
Recommended if You Like:
- Terrible acting
- Katt Williams