Main Plot Points:
- ZOMBEAVERS is an action packed horror-comedy about three college girls who go on a care-free vacation of drinking games, topless sunbathing, and sexual exploration. Their frolicking fun comes to an abrupt end when toxic zombie beavers try to EAT THEM.
What We Thought:
- Zombeavers was exactly what I wanted if not more.
- Obviously it’s a pretty terrible “film” but as entertainment value? Well, it’s through the roof.
- It actually combines many things I enjoy. It’s a zombie movie and I dig zombie movies even bad ones. It’s a cabin in the woods/kids on a getaway movie and I dig those as well. Plus it’s a comedy/parody without being a stupid “mock” movie which are completely played out at this point.
- With a plot about zombie beavers, I don’t expect an Oscar worthy type film, but that’s fine. I expect nudity/hot chicks (has some nudity and definitely has hot chicks). I want some cool effects (the zombie beavers are pretty cool). And I want some crazy death scenes (definitely has that!).
- Clearly this film isn’t for everyone, but for those of us who enjoy these B-movie, “So bad they’re good” type films, this is a home fun. There were times I actually laughed out loud while watching it. The filmmakers had a plan and stuck to it without making it too awful.
- And it’s something I’ll watch again. I can clearly see myself popping in the DVD (when it hits DVD) from time to time and watching the bonus features to see how they made the film. I’m sure the Making Of will be awesome especially since I’m into B-movies and indie type horror flicks.
- Your initial reaction to the name Zombeavers will tell you whether or not you’ll like the film. If you rolled your eyes, it’s not for you. If you said “what?” or “Hell’s yes!” then definitely watch it. It’s fun and dumb and has hot chicks and beavers eating people. It’s awesome.
Notable Cast & Crew:
- Rachel Melvin
- Cortney Palm
- Lexi Atkins
Recommended if You Like:
- Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil
- SyFy Network Type Movies
- Intentionally Bad Movies That Are Fun!
Follow me at www.Twitter.com/Murraymaker