Main Plot Points:
- Season One of In Search Of Aliens follows Ancient Astronaut theorist Giorgio A. Tsoukalos as he explores the world’s most ancient mysteries. Highlights from Giorgio’s journeys include: “The Hunt for Atlantis,” where investigators attempt to locate the city that Plato described and wonder whether it was home to an advanced civilization that created the human race; and “The Mystery of Loch Ness”, where Giorgio travels from Scotland’s Loch Ness to Vermont’s Lake Champlain looking for connections between the geology of the two locations and the world-famous yet elusive lake monsters, Nessie and Champ.
What We Thought:
- The breakout star of Ancient Aliens was Giorgio A. Tsoukalos. Whether it was his crazy hair, talking with his hands or his personality, he became an internet meme and The History Channel gave him his own show. In Search of Aliens is a bit different than Ancient Aliens, but it’s still pretty interesting.
- Tsoukalos this time around talks about the mysteries of the world and not just alien theory. A lot of it has been investigated or reported on TV before, but Tsoukalos is entertaining while doing it.
- Along with Nessie, Champ and the lost city of Atlantis, Season 1 also talks about Bigfoot, Nazis, the Roswell Rock, Puma Punku, the foundation of America, Nazca and of course some alien stuff (the Alien Code).
- If you like Tsoukalos, you’ll like this. He’s engaging, entertaining, informative and travels all over the map. And he’s always excitable.
- I think your entertainment level correlates with how much you believe in this stuff. I’ve also liked alien theories. I’ve always loved hearing about Bigfoot sightings and the Loch Ness Monster so those things were fun to watch.
- Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is a funny guy. He seems like a cool dude to talk to as well. I watched Ancient Aliens and now I watch him in In Search of Aliens. If you like History Channel shows, the X-Files or alien theories, definitely check out Season 1.
- 10 Bonus Features Never Before Seen on TV
Notable Cast & Crew:
- Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
Recommended if You Like:
- Ancient Aliens
- The History Channel programming
Follow me at www.Twitter.com/Murraymaker