Main Plot Points:
- Stand-Up Revolution is back for its third season. – This time with even more animated episodes of “Hey It’s Fluffy,” new stand-up comics, and me, Gabriel Iglesias. We had a great time filing in Ontario… California! Not Canada, eh?
- My buddy Martin Moreno is co-hosting again with our house band, Grammy award-winning Ozomatli. Sit back, relax, laugh, and enjoy Stand-Up Revolution!
What We Thought:
- I used to be a big fan of Fluffy, but he seems to get quite repetitive today. That being said I still enjoyed Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution Season 3.
- Just like the previous two seasons, there’s some bits that I thought were funnier than others. That’s going to happen when you have multiple stand ups in one season of course.
- Iglesias is still funny. I find myself laughing more than not at him. I do like that he tries to introduce other comics to the public. Maybe I’m just tired of the overkill with him as a product?
- Like other seasons you get a lot of Spanish humor. I’m not Spanish, but again, I enjoyed most of it overall. You do get almost 3 hours of material on it.
- I think my favorite part of the new season were the animated shorts. They were pretty hysterical. It’s sort of the same material, but it’s animated and for some reason I thought it was really, really funny. I’d watch a DVD entirely of animated shorts or a series.
- I think by this point (if you are into stand up) you know whether or not you are a fan of Gabriel Iglesias. If you are, you’ll like Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution Season 3. I’ve seen all three seasons at this point, I haven’t seen his stand up film yet, but I’ll continue to watch the DVDs when they come my way.
- Extended and Additional Sets
- “Hey It’s Fluffy!” Animated Shorts
Notable Cast & Crew:
- Gabriel Iglesias
- Martin Moreno
Recommended if You Like:
- Stand Up
- Spanish Comedy