Main Plot Points:
- THE KILLER FOUR PACK Featuring Four Blood Soaked Killer Horror Films: The Day of the Dead, Jezebeth, Carnage: The Legend of Quiltface and Hellweek the Grindhouse Edition
- THE DAY OF THE DEAD Based on true facts, a gang of suburban kids is sport-killing home-less people just for fun in the streets of Chicago. One day, they decide to try a new excitement, by murdering a young Mexican working girl, assuming there would be no consequences since she was illegal. Directed by: Ricardo Islas
- JEZEBETH at war with God, unwittingly discovers a nineteenth century diary that details the summoning of a demon. Jezebeth succeeds in breaking a satanic code inside her hell room which creates for her two realities. Directed by: Damien Dante
- CARNAGE THE LEGEND OF QUILTFACE: Four students set out for the barren Nevada desert on a class photography assignment. They are soon confronted by a machete-wielding maniac known as Quiltface: Directed by: Massimiliano Cerchi
- HELLWEEK GRINDHOUSE EDITION: Rush week turns unexpectedly hellish when a band of sadistic, masked, homicidal maniacs holed up in an abandoned warehouse wreak havoc on a bunch of not-so-innocent college kids. Directed by: Eddie Lengyel
What We Thought:
- The Killer 4 Pack contains four of the worst films I’ve ever seen. How on Earth did these films get distributed?
- The Day of the Dead shouldn’t be confused for a good zombie film. A group kills a Mexican trying to find work so she can afford to move back to Mexico. It looks terrible. It has zero post production on it. It’s poorly acted. I wanted them to all die. It wasn’t erotic or scary or anything, but boring.
- Jezebeth also looks terrible. It’s also acted just as bad. Plus there’s a scene at a strip club that seems to take 15 minutes and looks like people just hanging at a strip club getting lap dances. This at least has decent nudity, but man did the acting ruin it. Well the acting and the story.
- Carnage: The Legend of Quiltface is a joke. It looks like it was shot with a Sony Handycam and is so badly made that faces blur at times. It looks like it was edited with a VCR. Clearly just a rip off of Leatherface.
- Hellweek: Grindhouse Edition is so bad, it somehow takes an easy plot idea and destroys it. Horror on a college campus should be a slam dunk, but nope this is just unwatchable. Did they just shoot there at a college with kids who never acted before?
- I can’t stand text/online speak, but after watching The Killer 4 Pack, I can’t even right now. The only feels I got from this was anger. I understand it’s easy to make a movie, but it doesn’t mean every movie should get distributed. I can’t figure out how these 4 films so the light of day. Just awful. Half a star because some of the women are hot, that’s it.
Notable Cast & Crew:
- No one I was familiar with
Recommended if You Like:
- Awful Horror Films
- Movies That Look Homemade
- Wasting Your Time